sx30is

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자제임스딘 조회 4회 작성일 2020-10-20 20:02:12 댓글 0

본문

Фотоаппарат Canon Powershot SX30 IS

Видеообзор цифрового фотоаппарата, суперзума: http://rozetka.com.ua/canon_powershot_sx30_is/p120301/
Данил Ластовка : Какой рекорд по зуму? Мой никон кулпикс не то что в 35 раз приблизит, а аж 83х зум и это еще не рекорд!!!
милена Кудрявцева : Можно ли сюда наушники вместо микрофона использовать?
Katya Fant : Я сейчас снимаю видео на этот фотоаппарат! И эти видео получаются квадратные (приходится обрезать в программе) как сделать 16:9 или как там. (Главное чтобы они не квадратные были) Ответьте пожалуйста!)
Str Lia : Подойдет ли такой фотик для видеоблогинга ??
BREAKFREE VLOG : у меня такой фотик )
Gravity Defied : Супер))

Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Review

For the full Canon PowerShot SX30 IS review, go to http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/digital-cameras/canon-powershot-sx30-is/11432.html\r
\r
Out of the five new Canon cameras announced this Fall, the Canon PowerShot SX30 IS represents the most revamped model in the fleet. Canon bumped the optical zoom up to a monstrous 35x optical magnification, expanded the sensor to 14.1-megapixels, boosted the LCD screen size, and gave the PowerShot SX30 IS a rechargeable lithium ion battery in place of an AA battery power source. The Canon PowerShot SX30 IS has also undergone an aesthetic overhaul, including the addition of a mini HDMI port, and it refreshes its shooting feature arsenal with some of the latest updates brought on by 2010. For the zoom junkie, the Canon PowerShot SX30 IS will take you places that are uncomfortably close—places no Super Zoom digital camera has ever dared to venture.
Billie Dale : Everybody is asking you questions and there are no replies. That's not good!
William Boysel : can you add another lense to this camera
godson johnson : I’m considering buy one in 3 days from now
Joseph Reagh : I bought this camera because of this video, and I still have it today. <3
sampton7454 : Did anyone notice the fingerprint on the lens?
Karen Buchanan : I'm trying to find a stabilization button to turn it on so one on videotaping I will not be moving as much
Texas Mommy : Would this still be a good camera for 2020 for youtubers?
Ace R : 2019 anyone
Saketh Vempati : Can you tell how to set portrait
Enquiring mind : Great review!

Canon Powershot SX30 IS Full Zoom (Optical PLUS Digital - 140X Zoom) Test in New York

Test of full range of optical and digital range of Canon Powershot SX30 IS Camera. That's effectively a 140X zoom.
Memo R : Excellent test
I AM BIGGULLY : Stalker mode activated
Paweł P : Wow .. nice zoom and good stabilization...!
Adamos Antonio : what city is that?
Creative universe : Wowwww
EliteHunter H : StalkerTool 3000 sees even the smallest boobs
gurkan gur : what lens was that ?
Rafal Kov : 1:35 ... and Sesame open up
Mariana Valle : WOW
Mariana Valle : 0.55

#sx30is

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 939건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.sobangsangdam.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz