HDMI선택기

User Review: RiteAV High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable - 6 Feet

페이지 정보

작성자 Mateo Alejandro 작성일20-09-08 00:00 조회0회 댓글0건

본문

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FRNE9G?tag=yogafit0d-20 - RiteAV High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable - 6 Feet

RiteAV High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable - 6 Feet
Cables \u0026 Interconnects - do different speaker cables and interconnects make a difference?

See and discover other items: single board computers, audioquest rca cables, audioquest cables, Rigid Insulation Boards, Deck Cables, preamp dac

- High End Cables, Phono Cartridges and Electronics
Ask Paul 1/2 P about Hard Rock Hotel Penang
Talk cables monitor rca interconnects
19 noy 2009 - If the bass is overpowering and heavy, lean- and tight-sounding interconnects and cables can firm it up
ınterconnect cables, more money the better? ın this video we pit cheap rca interconnects against audioquest evergreens.

I have a complicated setup with all my HDMI devices going into an HDMI selector and then the output from the HDMI selector going to a 1-2 HDMI slitter, and to two TVs.
I swapped out all the previous old, longer, HDMI 1.3 cables for these new 1.5ft short HDMI 1.4 cables and it fixed my connection problems with my PS3.
Before with my old longer cables the PS3 single was very sensitive and was unable to make it through the old cables, hdmi selector, and splitter. Now with these new shorter cables the PS3 single comes through an HDMI selector and a splitter to two TVs.
Not only does my PS3 now work with my complicated system, but there is no longer a mess of 6ft HDMI wires. These short cables allowed for an overall shorted HDMI length and cleaner better signal.
They are also HDMI 1.4 for future compatibility!
I was unable to find a HDMI cable that was between 1.5 to 2.0 feet long to accommodate a small wall mounted HD TV that we installed in our dining area in the kitchen.
Cable vision left us with a 5 corded cable that was 6 feet long and hanging to the point that it was a horrible.
The cable foreman, not technican, told me that there are short HDMI cables available and stated not to pay for some of the ultra high priced HDMIs as the quality of the lower cost, not cheaper in quality as compared to the high priced units would work just as good as the ultra priced cables.
He knew this as a fact as he also installed lower priced HDMIs in his own house for his HD TV studio. The service from RITEAV was excellent and I received it within a few days after placing my order.
I will buy my HD needs from RiteAV again.
Click Link In Description For More Reviews.
RiteAV High-Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable - 6 Feet
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001FRNE9G?tag=yogafit0d-20

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 498건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.sobangsangdam.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz